It is organised by the ASCC (Association des Spécialistes de la Céramique de Collection).
The Parcours runs for five days from September 19-23 and there are just under 20 participants this year for the 16th edition.
Most of them are based in the Carré Rive Gauche area on the left bank where they are either resident or have taken space in one of the premises in this network of streets that are filled with galleries.
However, three dealers will be based over on the right bank taking exhibition space at the Galerie Aveline.
As usual the Parcours will be accompanied by a lecture programme held at the Bistrot de Paris. Details on how to obtain tickets for the lectures can be found on the website.
Each year a guest museum also loans pieces to be displayed in the participating galleries during the Parcours.
This year it will be the turn of the Théodore Deck Museum, based in Guebwiller in Alsace, which is dedicated to the wares of the 19th century ceramicist Théodore Deck who was born in the town in 1823, set up a faience workshop in Paris and went on to become director of the Sèvres factory.
Camille Leprince is one of the ceramics specialists who will be showing his pieces at the Galerie Aveline on rue du Faubourg St Honoré on the right bank.
They will include this 4¼in (11cm) high Sèvres hard paste ‘Calabre’ teapot of c.1782 (pictured top) decorated with a neoclassical design of bands of formal motifs and a frieze of Etruscan classical figures on a beau bleu ground.
The teapot has Sèvres marks of an interlaced double L surmounted by a crown and the mark of the gilder Étienne-Henry Le Guay (active between 1748-49 and 1751-96).
Christian Béalu specialises in European and Oriental ceramics spanning the 16th to 18th centuries in his gallery JM Béalu & Fils on the rue du Bac.
Among the pieces the gallery will be showing is this large 10½in (27cm) diameter Italian maiolica dish, an Istoriato piece from Urbino dating from c.1535-40, produced in the workshop of Guido Durantino and probably painted by Orazio Fontana.
The mythological painted scene depicts the story of Alpheus pursuing Arethusa with the latter already transformed into a spring, set against a mountainous landscape with a city.
The reverse features three yellow concentric rings and in the centre a shield with two Moorish heads, emblem of the Lanciarini family of Rome and the inscription Fiume et Fonte (for river and spring). The dish was formerly in the Mame collection, sold in Tours in 1904, and has the collection label to the reverse.
It has three pieces glued back between 3.30 and 6 o’clock and is priced at €35,000.