1) Auction record for Rolling Stones poster
A rare concert poster promoting The Rolling Stones’ run at the Windsor R&B club in the early Sixties sold for a record sum.
2) Rediscovered Fabergé T-Rex takes five-figure sum at US auction
A rare Fabergé jade carving of a Tyrannosaurus Rex emerged for sale at a US regional auction house.
3) ‘Largest ever’ Anglo-Saxon coin hoard discovered in UK
The largest ever Anglo-Saxon gold coin hoard discovered in the UK has been declared treasure after a complex inquest into the case.
4) White gloves for Parry as teapot brings £1.7m
The highlight of Bonhams’ Chinese art series conducted in London last week was the sale of the Parry collection of Chinese art.
5) Vietnamese headdress makes 1000-times guide
An elaborate headdress worn by a senior Vietnamese official drew extraordinary bidding when it was offered at Barcelona auction house Balclis.
This list is based on unique users for individual news stories over the period November 4-10, 2021.