The book dealership moved from its previous space in Mayfair earlier this year. Now in its late 17th century Holborn townhouse, it has space to store its reference library which was previously stored off site. The opening was a chance to toast the premises and show off some stock highlights.
Owned and run by book collector and investor John Koh, the business was founded in 1847 by German-born Bernard Quaritch. Based in Mayfair, it moved to Soho in the 1960s until a decade ago when it relocated back to Mayfair, at 40 South Audley Street.