1. How did you get your start?
I joined my dad for a month-long trial after my studies and never looked back.
2. What are your hopes for 2018?
World peace and more appreciation of quality antiques.
3. How has the market changed?
Dramatically. People follow vogues more than ever and the internet has a tremendous influence on their taste and decisions.
At the moment I’ve noticed clients buying more vintage and antique carpets to complement contemporary spaces and generally there is more understanding of quality.
4. What is something you’ve learned in the past 12 months?
The importance of adopting new ideas and new ways of trading.
5. Real ale or espresso martini?
A good whisky.
If you would like to be featured in 5 Questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org