Update on the galleries that had to move due to the Native Land development in Cork Street:
• Waterhouse & Dodd - moved to a new gallery last year at 47 Albemarle Street, showing Impressionist, Modern and Contemporary art. They also have an established gallery at 16 Savile Row.
• The Mayor Gallery - in January this year the gallery moved across the street to the first floor of 21 Cork Street, W1. They open their first exhibition in the new premises, featuring the work of Luis Tomasello, from February 5 to March 28.
• Adam Gallery - moved to a new gallery at 67 Mortimer Street, W1, in the fast-growing Contemporary art hub of Fitzrovia.
• Stoppenbach & Delestre - planning to move to a new gallery and remain in the area, exact location to be confirmed. A spokesman said that operating online would not have made any sense for their business: "Our clients want to see the paintings in the flesh so this was not an option and moving out of the area would have discouraged potential new clients."
• Beaux Arts London - have stayed in Mayfair, moving to nearby 48 Maddox Street, W1.
• Gallery 27 - previously a space available to hire, now closed.
• Alpha Gallery - website says they have now closed their Cork Street gallery (no details of new premises as yet).