Worcester Porcelain Museum will be launching a new look by unveiling items never seen before at the 'Antiques for Everyone' fair in July.
Formerly known as the Dyson Perrins collection, it has been renamed the Museum of Royal Worcester.
At the NEC show in Birmingham the museum launches its "new identity", exhibiting pattern books, film and archive material, journals and designs. Past Royal Worcester artists, gilders and printmakers will be demonstrating their skills.
Among the rare items on show at the NEC event from July 19-22 are hand-painted pattern books and the "Flight diary", written by John Flight in 1789 during his travels in France when researching the production of porcelain.