Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to subscribers aged over 18 who download the Antiques Trade Gazette app between 1st April 2019 – 4th June 2019. Subscribers will be automatically entered into the prize draw as a result of downloading the app during this period.
- Only one entry per subscription will be permitted and the subscription must be active when the price draw takes place on 5th June 2019.
- Employees of Auction Technology Group (ATG) may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 4th June 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 5th June 2019.
- The winner will receive a magnum of champagne.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone by 7th June 2019. If a winner does not respond to ATG within 14 days of being notified by ATG, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and ATG shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by ATG by post.
- The name of the winner will be published in an issue of Antiques Trade Gazette once the winner has been confirmed.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- ATG reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of ATG in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Auction Technology Group, 65 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0HR.
For more information on how to download the Antiques Trade Gazette app visit https://www.antiquestradegazette.com/faqs/how-to-activate-the-antiques-trade-gazette-app/