- Tetbury, Gloucestershire
Lorfords are recruiting a Sales Person to work full time in their prestigious Tetbury showroom. Lorfords houses the largest collection of decorative antiques in Europe, alongside a luxury contemporary upholstery collection, and over the past decade has built a reputation based on exceptional customer service.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales person to join the team; independently responsible for the sales in one of our prime antique show spaces. Our ideal candidate will have a track record of success, be highly client orientated, show a willingness to always go above and beyond, and take full responsibility for the showroom.
With no direct reports, the role demands an autonomous decision maker who is capable of thriving within a wider team environment. Effective communication with other team members is vital.
Successful applicants will have the following:
• Exceptional sales skills
• High energy levels, flexibility, and a willingness to go above and beyond
• Extremely client oriented – able to develop and nurture commercial relationships
• Ability to take responsibility for own area whilst working in a wider team
• Market knowledge of antiques, luxury goods and interior design
• Computer skills including competence in Outlook, Word and Excel
• Impeccable spoken and written English
• Confidence in negotiating and decision-making
• Strong organisational skills
Key responsibilities include:
• Maximising inbound sales by handling enquiries expertly, creating an impeccable
customer journey, and facilitating access to the wider Lorfords offering
• Maximising outbound sales by developing client relationships and keeping well informed of current design projects
• Keeping senior management team abreast of key information and
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,500.00 to £26,000.00 /year
- How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com