MALLETT have quit their New Bond Street showroom for Ely House in Dover Street, in the heart of Mayfair.
Having been a prominent member of the
dealing community in Bond Street for over 100 years, they announced
their intention to leave in July, saying they intended to adapt to
the times - with more business by appointment than passing trade -
by cutting overheads without compromising on the need for a
Ely House, the former London palace of the Bishop of Ely, built
between 1772 and 1776 by the renowned architect Robert Taylor,
certainly fulfils that pledge.